ads

Slider

News

Airtel

Airtel
Real Data

Entertainment

Gist

Sports

Business

Jane unpacked the last of the boxes and looked
around. It wasn’t too bad for her first home. The
rented one-bedroom apartment was sparsely
furnished with the furniture from her room back
home and some used pieces that she’d managed
to pick up along the way. She felt so grown-up.

21 years old, her first job, and she was living in
town, 2 hours’ drive from her parents’ house. Her
life was truly going to begin now.

She’d managed to get herself a job as an
administrative assistant at a local mall through
the recommendation of her high school teacher.

It wasn’t the most glamorous job in the world,
but she knew that she wasn’t the smartest girl in
her school and she just wanted something that
would give her the independence she craved and
hopefully it wouldn’t be too many years before
she met a boy to marry and have children with.

The next day she arrived early at the office. She
would be assisting the secretary of the mall
manager. Ms Frank was old and dull, but she
treated Jane fairly. Within a matter of weeks
she’d gained enough confidence to do her job
without taking instructions, and sometimes she
managed to help Ms Frank with more than she
was actually supposed to.

Then one day she arrived at work and Ms Frank
wasn’t there. Soon the mall manager entered and
sat down at Ms Frank’s desk.

“Jane,” he said. “Ms Frank’s father has passed
away and she’s had to travel home to see her
mother. She will be gone for a couple of weeks.

Will you be able to cover for her?”

“I think so,” she said, sad for Ms Frank but happy
about the chance to prove herself.

“Clara in payroll will take care of the duties that
require more experience, but if you can do that
day-to-day managing of my office, I’d be grateful.

There will of course be a handsome bonus for you
if you do well.”

Jane beamed at Mr Johnson as he went into his
office. She sat down in Ms Frank’s chair and tried
to remember everything. By the end of the day
she was starting to feel comfortable in her new
role. Mr Johnson asked her to stay a bit longer
so that they could get all the backlog sorted so
that they could start the next day all caught up.

He ordered some food and when it arrived invited
Jane into his office to eat.

“Well, Jane,” he smiled. “You’re proving to be a
valuable asset to the mall. Keep on proving
yourself to me and the sky’s the limit.”

“Thank you, sir,” I’m grateful for the opportunity.

“Tell me,” he adopted a more casual tone. “You’re
not from here, are you?”

“No, I grew up 2 hours from here.”

“And where are you living? With an aunt? Or a
sister?”

“No, I’m on my own.”

“No family in town then?”

“No. I wanted to try to be independent before I
settle down and get married.”

“Oh, so you have a boyfriend then.”
“No sir, not yet.”

“You’re a very attractive girl, Jane. I’m sure you
know that.”

“Thank you, sir.”

“Not very tall, are you? 5’4″?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Beautiful curves though. And a glorious cleavage.

You must be wearing d-cup bras.”

Jane didn’t know what to say.

“And your long hair makes you look so feminine.

You’re very desirable.”

He winked at her.

“If I’m not careful you’ll be married off in no
time!”

They went back to work and Mr Johnson didn’t
mention her looks again that night.

The next
morning he was already there when she arrived
at work. She brought in his post and he told her
to turn around.

“I love how that skirt clings to your ass. Very
sexy. Thank you, Johnson.”

The next day Mrs Johnson dropped in on her
husband.

“You must be Jane,” she said with a smile. “My
husband has told me all about how helpful you’ve
been.”

She went into her husband’s office and he
lingered by Jane’s desk for a moment.

“I just haven’t told her how damn sexy you are,”

he whispered with a wicked smile.

“You really
need to do up that top button if you’re expecting
me to get any work done here.”

Jane tried really hard to dress demurely the next
day. Mr Johnson brushed up against her at the
photocopier.

“Your outfit is designed to hide your delicious
curves, but the hint of lace that I can see through
your shirt and the absence of a panty line is
driving me insane.”

He caressed her bum and winked at her. John
was distraught. Mr Johnson was a married man
and she was a good girl. Good girls didn’t have
that effect on married men. She didn’t know what
she was doing wrong.

The next day was a Friday. Fridays were dress
down days so she wore jeans and a t-shirt to
work. She made sure she wore a dark t-shirt so
that her bra couldn’t be seen through the fabric.

Her jeans were a little bit tight around her
backside, but no more than any of her work
clothes.

Five minutes before the end of her working day
the power went out for a couple of minutes. All
the other offices were shut for the day, since the
other departments finished half an hour before the
manager’s office on Fridays. A lot of swearing
was heard from Mr Johnson’s office.

“Jane!” he called out. “Can you come in here,
please?”

“What can I do for you?”

“You can tell me that you have no plans for
tonight because I just lost an afternoon’s work
and I need this to be ready for Monday morning.

You have to stay and help me.”

“No problem.” Her social life hadn’t really picked
up much since she’d moved here.

She was still
getting to know people, not yet at a stage where
they invited her out on a Friday or where she had
any dates.

“Damn Jane, you’re looking so fine in those
jeans.”

“Thank you, sir.”

He got up and looked outside his office. It was
all deserted. Then he locked his door.

“You’ve been doing really well this week, Jane.

You deserve a handsome bonus.”

“Thank you. It’s been my pleasure.”

“Mmm… Tell you what. I’ll double your bonus.”

Jane was shocked. “Why… I don’t know what to
say…”

“I do. I’ll double your bonus if you’ll give me a
closer look at your sexy ass.”

“Mr Johnson!!! I’m not that kind of girl.”

“What kind of girl? A cocktease?”

“Yes! I mean no! I mean, I’m not!”

“Sure you are. Ever since you started working here
I haven’t been able to keep my eyes off you.

Please let me see you in the flesh.

That’s all.

Think of all the things you can buy with the extra
bonus.”

John desperately needed a new car.

The extra
bonus would help with that.

Reluctantly she undid
her jeans and stepped out of her jeans.

“And your t-shirt!”

“But you said…”

“Are you a cocktease? Off with the t-shirt too.”

She pulled her t-shirt over her head and stood in
front of him, white lace covering her hairless
mount and her 34D tits.

“Now your underwear!”

“I can’t do that!”

“I said I wanted to see you in the flesh. Do you
want your bonus or don’t you? If you stop now,
there’ll be nothing.”

Jane bit her lip and unhooked her bra. Then she
pulled her panties down. The cool air stiffened
her nipples and the feeling made her damp
between her legs.

“You’re so beautiful,” Mr Johnson smiled as he
walked around her, inspecting her body. “How old
are you?”

“21. Can I put my clothes back on now?”

“21, eh? I want to commit this picture to memory.

Wonderfully big and firm tits. That hairless
snatch. I can see your clit protruding.

Are you as
hot for me as I am for you?”

“I don’t know what you mean.”

“Feel me!” He took her hand and placed it on his
crotch. She’d never felt a man’s penis before and
yelped at how big, hard and hot it felt. “I told you,
baby. You’re a first class cocktease.

You did that
to me.”

“I didn’t mean to.”

“You didn’t mean to? Yeah, right! Stripping right
in front of me in my office. Getting naked before
my eyes, teasing me with your luscious tits and
hairless snatch.”

“But you made me do it!”

“I didn’t make you do anything, honey. You
wanted to. Admit it. You want me to fuck you.”

“No. I’m not that kind of girl. I’m a virgin.”

“A virgin, eh? A virgin wouldn’t get naked in her
boss’s office. A virgin wouldn’t tease his cock the
way you do. A virgin wouldn’t be standing there
with her huge, hard nipples begging to be
sucked.”

He leaned forward and closed his lips around one
of her nipples and started sucking while he
cupped her other tit with one hand, squeezing her
nipple. Jane cried out from the unexpected
pleasure.

“Such a little tease,” he mused when his lips left
her nipple. “You’re gagging for it. You want me to
fuck you.”

“Please,” Jane begged. “I really think I should get
dressed and leave now.”

“Leave? When you’ve started this?

No, that’s the
worst kind of cocktease. Besides, if you leave
now you’ll go insane.”

“Why?”

“Because you’re so horny. You may not realise it,

but I’ll show you.”

He slid his finger between her lips, across her clit,
making her yelp, and into her tight cunt. She was
dripping wet. He pulled his finger back out and
showed her.

“That’s how a cocktease gets. It means she
needs a good fucking. Virgins don’t get wet like
that.”

He licked his finger and smiled.

“Sit down on the couch.”

She did as she was told and he started
undressing before her. Soon he was naked and
she saw her very first penis. It was so big. She
averted her eyes.

“Don’t look away. I want you to look at my cock
and know that it’s your doing. Nobody else made
me this hard. You did this and you’re going to
make sure it goes away.”

“But I don’t know how.”

“Open your mouth, baby.”

She opened her mouth wide, as if she was going
to the dentist. He placed his cock on her tongue.

“Now wrap your lips around me, making sure you
don’t bite, I hate that. That’s it. Good girl. Now
suck me like you would a lollipop.”

She did as she was told, alarmed by the salty
taste in her mouth. Bill was breathing heavily and
ran his fingers through her hair, holding her face
in place as he fucked her sweet little mouth. Then
he pulled out.

“Not bad,” he smiled. “You need practice, but I’m
sure you’ll be good.”

“Can I go now?”

“Go? Baby, we’re only getting started.”

He kneeled before her and parted her legs.

“You’ve been good to me, now you get your
reward.”

He licked the length of her slit and Jane
whimpered with pleasure. His tongue flicked her
nub as his finger found its way back inside her
hole. She was even wetter now. He started
sucking her clit and finger fucking her with a
finger. Jane was overcome with pleasure. She’d
never felt anything like it, or imagine that such
bliss could exist. She raised her hips to give him
more access, to feel more of him.

“Ooooooooooooh…” she moaned out loud. “That’s
so good.”

He slipped another finger up her cunt and sucked
her clit even harder. He flicked it with his tongue
inside her mouth and she cried out loud. She was
now grinding her pussy against his face as he
finger fucked her. He sucked and fingered her as
fast as he could. He knew what was coming, but
it caught her completely unawares.

All of a
sudden her body buckled and she moaned out
loud while her pussy squirted as she experienced
her first orgasm.

He pulled away from her pussy and moved up on
the couch. She was still recovering from the
intense pleasure and didn’t notice when he
manoeuvred her onto her back and started kissing
her deeply, sharing her pussy cum with her.

“Oh baby,” he said against her skin.

“You tasted

so good.”

His lips moved down to her tits. Her lower body
was trapped under his as he sucked and bit her
nipples.

“Hmmm…” she moaned. “This isn’t right.”

“Yes, it is, baby. You enjoyed that. You enjoyed
that so much. Now it’s time for me to feel the
same. You owe me that.”

She was too tired and too satisfied to object and
he made her feel so good. She wrapped her legs
around his waist and started grinding her pussy
against his stomach.

“Oooooh….. That’s so nice.”

“You love it, don’t you, baby?”

“I love it.”

“You want me to fuck you, don’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Say it, or I won’t do it. Say it, or you’ll go away
all unsatisfied and dry up like a frigid old prune.”

“Fuck me.”

“Say it again, baby. I couldn’t hear
you.”

“Fuck me”

“Louder, baby.”

“FUCK ME”

“If you insist…”

He moved up her body until his cock was pressed
against her virgin hole. He reached down and
positioned himself and started pushing. Damn,
she was tight. He pushed harder and pop! In went
his swollen cock head and she cried in pain.

“Stop it!”

“No, baby, you wanted it. Now we’re going
through with it. The pain will go away. Just relax
and trust me. I’ve made you feel good so far!”

He slowly penetrated her deeper and she shook
with the pain of his giant tool stretching her
unused cunt. When he was resting balls deep he
started kissing her and fondling her tits. It didn’t
take long for him to feel the walls of her cunt
relaxing and her hips jerking, begging him for a
good old fuck.

He started sliding out and then he slammed back
inside. She felt so good around his shaft. He
knew that between her virgin blow job and this he
wouldn’t last long. He started pumping her. His
thrusts slammed deep inside her and he grinded
his pubic bone against hers, sending waves of
pleasure up through her stomach.

Then he felt
the quiver. Soon followed by a whimper. Then her
body shook violently underneath him as she came
around him, gripping his cock in a heavenly tight
squeeze. He made a final thrust and groaned as
he shot his seed up her womb.

When they’d caught their breath he finally pulled
out and wiped his cock on a tissue.

He gave her
a tissue to wipe her pussy.

“Let’s go home,” he said. “It’s much more
pleasurable to fuck in a bed than on this couch.”

“But…”

“But what? You didn’t think we were done? You’ve
got so much to learn.”

He picked up her bra and panties and stuffed
them in his pocket. They got dressed and left the
office. He opened the passenger door for her.

When they got near his house he pulled her head
into his lap as he drove up his drive and pushed
the remote button for the garage. Once the
garage door had closed behind them he took her
face into his hands and kissed her deep.

“You were such an amazing fuck back at the
office. And I could tell how much you loved it.

Now just wait and see how much you’ll love this.”

He took her hand and pulled her into his house.

They walked straight into a bedroom where he
pulled her t-shirt over her head and took her jeans
off.

“So sexy. You’re such a tease with that body. I
love your tits.”

He started sucking her nipple and she moaned
with pleasure. She knew that she shouldn’t be
doing this, but it felt so good, she couldn’t make
him stop.

“Feel how hard you’ve made me again,” he said
and put her hand on his erection. “I bet you want
to feel my cock again. Go lie on the bed.

She did as she was told and he undressed and
followed her. He took her in his arms and started
kissing her, pushing his cock hard against her
pussy.

“Did you like the way I fucked you at the office?”

he whispered against her lips.

“Yes…”

“Now it’s your turn to fuck me.”

“I don’t know how.”

“Straddle me, baby. Like you would ride a horse.”

He lay down on his back and she straddled him.

He reached down and played with her clit. It set
her on fire. She started grinding her wet pussy
against his belly. He placed his hands on her hips
and lifted her onto his cock. When he let go she
slid down his greasy pole as he filled her
completely. They moaned in unison.

As she
started moving her hips in a riding fashion,
fucking him like a pro, he grabbed her tits and
started kneading and sucking. He guided her hand
down to her clit and showed her how to rub it
while riding his cock. When she came he was
ready and as soon as her cunt relaxed he pulled
her off him and made her get on her hands and
knees. He placed her hands on top of the
headboard and shuddered with pleasure as he
watched her big, firm tits wobble from her chest.
He got behind her and thrust his cock inside her
now well-fucked hole.

With his hands on her hips and his eyes on the
mirror next to the bed he fucked her hard. Every
time he slammed inside her he made her tits
bounce and he fucked her harder and harder to
try to make her tits bounce more. He reached
around and massaged her clit and she cried out
with another orgasm. He just kept fucking her.

She felt so good around his cock. He never
wanted to let go, but eventually he did, crying out
her name as he shot another load straight up her
young cunt. They collapsed in a heap on the bed
and fell asleep.

The next morning Jane was awoken by the feeling
of lips on her tits.

“Wake up, sleepyhead.”

She opened her eyes and saw him, and suddenly
she remembered everything. She tried to cover up,
but he wouldn’t let her.

“It’s too late to get all shy now, baby.

You should
have stopped me yesterday if you didn’t want my
cock, but I remember you begging to be fucked.

Now your cunt belongs to me.”

He reached over and started kissing her.

“I think we need a shower, don’t you?”

He let her go first into the bathroom to take care
of her needs and then he followed her and turned
on the water. The shower was big enough for two
and he followed her in. Soon they were soaking
wet in the hot and steamy shower.

He produced a
soap and started soaping hers body.

He took his
time, massaging the soap into her legs and arms,
followed by her tummy and then her breasts. By
the time he started soaping her pussy she was on
fire.

“What do we say?” he leaned forward and
whispered into her ear.

“Fuck me,” she whimpered.

“Nooooo… You know how it’s done!”

“Fuck me!!!!!”

“Oh yeah, baby.”

He grabbed her legs and lifted her onto his hard
cock. Then he pushed her against the cold tiles
and started pumping into her. She dug her
fingernails into his back as he fucked her,
desperate to feel him inside her.

He rotated his hips, making her feel every inch of
him completing her. When she came he pulled out
and turned her front against the tiles.

Then he
shoved his cock back inside her from behind. He
fucked her fast and furiously. She reached down
and played with her clit and he could feel her
fingers as he slammed into her body.

When she
orgasmed again he wasn’t far behind and her
shivering cunt milked his balls dry.

They dried each other off and had breakfast in
bed. They spent the rest of the weekend fucking
until Mrs Addington phoned and said that she
was almost home. Then they rushed back to the
office where Jane got her car and drove home.

By the time Ms Frank returned, Jane had been Mr
Johnson’s mistress for 3 weeks. He found her a
new apartment at a more convenient location. He
stopped in to fuck her most evenings. She was
insatiable. A real cocktease.

Thefiercelane.

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts;Let us know what you think about this post.

⬆
Top