ads

Slider

News

Airtel

Airtel
Real Data

Entertainment

Gist

Sports

Business

The new Chairman of the Peoples Democratic
Party, Ali Modu Sheriff on Monday said that
”People like Femi Fani-Kayode will not go scot-
free this time round”.
Speaking with journalists shortly after taking over
from the Acting National Chairman of the party,
Prince Uche Secondus, at the party’s national
secretariat in Abuja, Sheriff said those calling for
his resignation were not as popular as himself.
On those accusing him of being a sponsor of
terror group, Boko Haram, Sheriff said it was
wrong to tag him as either a sponsor or the
creator of the sect.
He said, “No one has ever accused me of
supporting Boko Haram, no court of competent
jurisdiction has ever linked me with Boko Haram.
I will do one thing this time round. People like
Femi Fani-Kayode will not go scot-free this time
round. Now that I have been given the
opportunity to talk, let me say that I have nothing
to do with Boko Haram.
”They killed my brother, same mother and same
father. They said they were going to kill me
because I refused to allow them to Islamise
northern Nigeria. Boko Haram (members) are
criminals. My friends are all over the world. The
real sponsors of Boko Haram will be caught and I
have nothing to do with Boko Haram.”
While reacting, FFK who spoke to newsmen in
Abuja yesterday February 23rd, said;
"First of all, my first question is who is
he? Who is Ali Modu Sheriff? Is he a
Nigerian or a Chadian? or is he both?
That's the first thing. The second thing is
that you come in as National Chairman or
claim you are National Chairman and that
you want to move a party forward and
the first thing you do is start issuing
threats. which I think is unacceptable and
nobody is intimidated. The fact of the
matter is this, He wants to set Nigeria on
fire. He also wants to set the PDP on fire
and that fire will consume him and him
alone. As regards his personal threat to
me, I am more than ready for him. I am
waiting for him. and I assure him that
unlike anybody that he has ever met
before in his life, he will meet a resistance
that he never banked on. I am not
intimidated. I cannot be intimidated and I
will quote Shakespear for you. In
Macbeth, he said something which I have
always found very interesting.
Beautiful
line in Macbeth. He said I shall fight until
the flesh is hard for my bone and damn
be he who fist cries oh in this issue.
We
will remove him. We will ensure that he
does not remain National Chairman
because he has divided this party."he said

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts;Let us know what you think about this post.


Top