ads

Slider

News

Airtel

Airtel
Real Data

Entertainment

Gist

Sports

Business

My people are not suicidal abeg.maybe they killed him and just left him like that to cover their track..jus saying *winks*.

22-year-old Nicholas
Okoronkwo hung himself
inside his room at
Umuosinta, Onowo LGA of
Imo State. Speaking to
Vanguard on the issue,
the beleaguered father of
the deceased, Mr.
Edmond Okoronkwo,
recalled that his son
returned from Owerri,
where he did banister
works for a living, and
complained of stomach
ache.
He said: “However, at
about 10am on the ill-
fated day, Nicholas went
out with his motorcycle
and came back with a blue
chain and a padlock. I
naturally thought that he
wanted to use the chain
to secure his motorcycle.”
According to the aging
father, Nicholas went into
his room and no one saw
him again until his mother
returned from the market
a about 2p.m. and started
looking for her son.
He added: “It was only at
this point that my son’s
inexplicable isolation in his
private room started
evoking serious concern in
the family. “Not long after,
I heard a shrill but
distressful cry from my
wife and I quickly rushed
to the scene and behold,
my son had hanged
himself with the chain he
bought.”
While describing his late
son as the bread winner
of the family, the
bereaved father also
lamented that he was now
old and no longer strong
enough to do any hard
work to earn a living. He
said: “My late son started
building a four-bed-room
bungalow and expressed
the hope that he will move
into the building this year.
“He also promised to pull
down my two-room mud
house and replace it with
cement. This promise has
become history”.
Mrs. Bridget Okoronkwo,
said the deceased was her
first son, adding that
Nicholas asked her to buy
a local Igbo delicacy, Moi-
Moi, on her way back from
the market. She said: “I
bought Moi-Moi for him
and on my return; his
father told me that he had
been in his room since
morning. “I wondered why
he remained indoors all
day and since he did not
answer when I called him,
I traced him to his room
and found him dead.”
- Vanguard

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts;Let us know what you think about this post.


Top