ads

Slider

News

Airtel

Airtel
Real Data

Entertainment

Gist

Sports

Business

Luke Shaw has said that he is beginning to show
his best form for Manchester United.

The England international, has had to deal with
criticisms over his form, after he completed a
£27million move to Old Trafford from
Southampton last summer.

Shaw, who played in United’s 1-0 win over Crystal
Palace last weekend, says he is starting to show
why he cost that much.

“At the start there was a few people questioning
whether it was the right move to come here, but
I’m feeling really good about myself now and
hopefully the critics can turn it around now to
more positive stuff because there was a lot of
negativity about me,” he said.

“I just take it on the chin and I try to prove
everyone wrong.
“You could say that criticism made me stronger
because obviously you read it and everyone gets
involved in media and what people say, so it’s
something that inspired me to push harder, work
harder, train harder and prove people wrong and
I’ve had a few good games.

“That’s not going to prove it to everyone but I’m
willing to keep on improving and show people
why they bought me.

About Unknown

This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your thoughts;Let us know what you think about this post.


Top