I thought you guys might likes this:happy reading.
by Lady Erotica
by Lady Erotica
I had been watching him for two years. Two
whole years! I never thought a crush could be so
real. Any movie he is in, I watch. Any interview, I
watch as well. I try my best to know him as
much as I can but I knew I should try and meet
him one day.
whole years! I never thought a crush could be so
real. Any movie he is in, I watch. Any interview, I
watch as well. I try my best to know him as
much as I can but I knew I should try and meet
him one day.
My friend Amanda then told me of a party where
she felt he would be there… VIP of course. The
hustle to be invited was real. I wasn’t even about
to be all Nigerian, I was not going to front at all.
I was going to get into that party as a regular
invitee, bouncer or VIP.
she felt he would be there… VIP of course. The
hustle to be invited was real. I wasn’t even about
to be all Nigerian, I was not going to front at all.
I was going to get into that party as a regular
invitee, bouncer or VIP.
Amanda ended up getting us invites, they were
regular but I wasn’t about to be a beggar with a
choice! I looked for the sexiest outfit I could find
and I went prepared. Knowing I was thick, I felt
like it might be harder to get his attention but I
wasn’t a groupie… I was just a girl with a crush.
regular but I wasn’t about to be a beggar with a
choice! I looked for the sexiest outfit I could find
and I went prepared. Knowing I was thick, I felt
like it might be harder to get his attention but I
wasn’t a groupie… I was just a girl with a crush.
If we had a five minute chat and I got a picture, I
would be the happiest person.
would be the happiest person.
Amanda and I got to the party and as we were
about to get tagged, some guy who knew Amanda
saw us and came rushing towards us. He was so
excited to see Amanda and that was how we got
bumped to VIP. I knew it was fate. Fate knows
that my Instagram needed the face lift. I was so
happy.
Amanda and I got our form on and acted like it
was nothing to be in VIP. We were walking
around and Amanda casually asked if he was
around, her friend looked at us and smiled.
was nothing to be in VIP. We were walking
around and Amanda casually asked if he was
around, her friend looked at us and smiled.
“Oh so you like Lanre Daniels too?
Most of the
women are coming because of him but he came
early so he can leave early as well. He doesn’t
really like the attention. But I’ll introduce you guys
to him.”
women are coming because of him but he came
early so he can leave early as well. He doesn’t
really like the attention. But I’ll introduce you guys
to him.”
We entered the VIP room which was scanty. I saw
him and I was sweating already. He looked much
better in person. He looked calm, peaceful.
him and I was sweating already. He looked much
better in person. He looked calm, peaceful.
Amanda’s friend got to him and whispered in his
ear. He got up and hugged Amanda, she smiled
like she’d known him for a while, casual. I was
there, visibly shaken, sweaty palms.
He came up
to me and said hi.
I couldn’t speak. Amanda had
to help me.
to help me.
“The truth is, she has a big crush on you and I am
certain she is having an out of body experience.”
Amanda laughed as she said it.
“Hello, anyone home?” Lanre said, smiling.
“I’m sorry. I have… I mean I am… like I love you…
and I…” I could barely speak.
“Maybe you should sit with me but you have to
pretend to be my girlfriend so that no one comes
and takes me away from you.” He winked as he
said that, then he whispered in Amanda’s friend’s
ear.
I was just star struck.
The party was getting turnt up and I was freer
than when I met him an hour ago. Women came
to take pictures and he held my hand most times,
it actually sent a lot of them scowling away. I
was so happy.
than when I met him an hour ago. Women came
to take pictures and he held my hand most times,
it actually sent a lot of them scowling away. I
was so happy.
We spoke when we could, took
pictures and danced as well. He got up to leave
and asked if he could drop us home.
pictures and danced as well. He got up to leave
and asked if he could drop us home.
Amanda was having so much fun catching up
with her friend, so she said I should go home and
she’ll meet me later. I was good with that.
Lanre and I got into the car, he held my hand as
we walked through a swarm of photographers
and fans. I felt like a superstar. We got into the
car and he started laughing.
we walked through a swarm of photographers
and fans. I felt like a superstar. We got into the
car and he started laughing.
“What’s funny” I asked bewildered.
“You are going to be all over blogs tomorrow.
Since that’s going to happen, I think we should
just go out on a date then. What do you say?”
“Am I dreaming or what?” I looked at him.
“Why
would you want to go out with me?”
“I am very attracted to thick girls and my dear…
you are as thick as they come. So, I’ll drop you at
home and we can do movies and dinner
tomorrow.” He smiled.
I woke up the next day feeling so alive. I was
going out on a date with Lanre Daniels. I didn’t
know where to start. Amanda called me to
scream and shout about how I was already on
blogs as the mystery girl dating Lanre Daniels. I
just laughed and told her how we were going out
that day. She screamed some more, came over to
my house and we both picked out what to wear.
going out on a date with Lanre Daniels. I didn’t
know where to start. Amanda called me to
scream and shout about how I was already on
blogs as the mystery girl dating Lanre Daniels. I
just laughed and told her how we were going out
that day. She screamed some more, came over to
my house and we both picked out what to wear.
He came over to get me looking so yummy. He
had on a t-shirt that showed off his body and
straight jeans. I was in lust. We went to the
movies, we laughed and whispered all through.
had on a t-shirt that showed off his body and
straight jeans. I was in lust. We went to the
movies, we laughed and whispered all through.
Then on our way out he asked if it would be okay
if he cooked for me at his home. I was a little
against it because I didn’t want anything physical
to happen… especially not on the first date.
if he cooked for me at his home. I was a little
against it because I didn’t want anything physical
to happen… especially not on the first date.
“Look, I love you as a fan but I don’t really know
you as a person. Please, I am trusting you not to
take advantage of me.” I told him candidly.
“I will not do anything you don’t want. I will be a
perfect gentleman.”
you as a person. Please, I am trusting you not to
take advantage of me.” I told him candidly.
“I will not do anything you don’t want. I will be a
perfect gentleman.”
We went over to his, he cooked while we shared
things that have happened in our lives. I was so
star struck still so when I told him, he laughed
again.
things that have happened in our lives. I was so
star struck still so when I told him, he laughed
again.
“Why do you like me so much? I think it’s the way
I look.” He said that as casual as he could have.
I look.” He said that as casual as he could have.
“That’s part of it. Your interviews actually made
me fall in love! I remember when you told the
story of your childhood and how far you have
come since then, I just thought wow. What a
man!”
“Well… I’m flattered.”
“Why are you single?” I had to ask.
He is stunning
and just… I have no words.
and just… I have no words.
“I just got my heart broken actually. Like 2
months ago. Yesterday was the first time I had
gone for an event. I usually like to date women
that are not in the public eye.”
“Well then, you can’t date me. I was featured on
so many blogs this morning.”
He laughed.
We ate and gisted more. Drinking champagne and
all.
all.
“Can I drop you off now? It’s getting late.” He
said with a smile.
said with a smile.
“Oh… well.” I was sad. I didn’t want to go. I didn’t
want it to end but I felt like I was the only one
feeling that. “Yeah sure.”
want it to end but I felt like I was the only one
feeling that. “Yeah sure.”
“I want you to stay but my gentlemanliness is
wearing off and I promised.”
He got up and put
his hand out. He helped me get up as well still
holding my hand.
his hand out. He helped me get up as well still
holding my hand.
We stood in front of each other.
“I had a lovely time.” He smiled as he said it.
I couldn’t hold back anymore. I attacked him with
my lips. I held his face to mine so he knew I
wasn’t letting him escape. I pushed his lips apart
with my tongue and he returned my kiss with a
sense of urgency. He wrapped his arms around
my waist and slowly slid it down till they were on
my ass. He gently squeezed it as he pulled me
closer to him. He moved his head back, I looked
at him.
my lips. I held his face to mine so he knew I
wasn’t letting him escape. I pushed his lips apart
with my tongue and he returned my kiss with a
sense of urgency. He wrapped his arms around
my waist and slowly slid it down till they were on
my ass. He gently squeezed it as he pulled me
closer to him. He moved his head back, I looked
at him.
“What?” he could see the worry in my face.
“Is this a kiss goodbye or is this to let the beast
out?” He asked.
“Is this a kiss goodbye or is this to let the beast
out?” He asked.
“Be a beast. Please.” I pulled him back into my
mouth while he gently lifted my dress. I was
wearing a thong so his hands were all over my
skin, giving my ass that romantic feeling.
He took his lips to my ear and I shivered. How
the hell did he know my spot, I wondered. He
trailed my jawline with his lips, then he kissed the
corners of my mouth as he let the stringy sleeves
fall down my shoulders. Before I knew it, I was
semi-nude.
the hell did he know my spot, I wondered. He
trailed my jawline with his lips, then he kissed the
corners of my mouth as he let the stringy sleeves
fall down my shoulders. Before I knew it, I was
semi-nude.
“What do you want?” he whispered in my ear as
his fingers circled my nipples through my bra.
his fingers circled my nipples through my bra.
“you.” I whispered back.
“I know you want me but what do you want me to
do to you? You have to tell me.”
I wanted so much. I didn’t know what to say.
“I want your lips all over my sensitive parts.” I
was breathing heavy as the words fell out. “I
want your fingers to work magic.”
“And my d*ck? Because I want to thrust that hard
and deep into you till you scream with pleasure”
And with that I knew this must be a dream or I
must have been cast in a movie I knew nothing
about. My word!
must have been cast in a movie I knew nothing
about. My word!
I nodded.
“Shall I start?” he asked, still whispering.
I nodded again.
He slowly took off my bra. He smiled and then he
kissed me. As his tongue parted my lips, his
fingers went to both nipples. He softly tugged on
them while I moaned in his mouth. He went back
to my jawline with his lips and kissed his way
down to my neck. I moaned in anticipation.
kissed me. As his tongue parted my lips, his
fingers went to both nipples. He softly tugged on
them while I moaned in his mouth. He went back
to my jawline with his lips and kissed his way
down to my neck. I moaned in anticipation.
He gently bit the top mount of my breast. I moaned
again. I held his head as he finally took a nipple
in his mouth and my head fell back. I pushed my
chest into his mouth.
again. I held his head as he finally took a nipple
in his mouth and my head fell back. I pushed my
chest into his mouth.
He sucked, licked, bit, chewed on, grazed, teased
and did everything possible to both my nipples at
intervals. Another mount on my body was crying
for his lips. The wetness in my p*ssy was flowing
down my thighs.
and did everything possible to both my nipples at
intervals. Another mount on my body was crying
for his lips. The wetness in my p*ssy was flowing
down my thighs.
He took his attention away from my nipples and
pushed me back on the couch. He looked at the
drip marks my wetness had left down my thighs.
pushed me back on the couch. He looked at the
drip marks my wetness had left down my thighs.
“Wow, I have never been with anyone who got
this wet. You are making my d*ck twitch now.”
He took off his shirt slowly and I let my breath
go. Again, what a man! His jeans were next and
then his boxers. He stood before me, probably 7
inches long and a great width to go with it. He
knelt down in between my legs and felt my
wetness through my thong. He slid my panties to
the side and smiled again.
“Not only do you have the wettest pu*sy but
you’ve also got the biggest clit I’ve seen as well.
Am I going to be able to let you go?”
you’ve also got the biggest clit I’ve seen as well.
Am I going to be able to let you go?”
I was planning on answering that but he licked
the wetness from my ankle, passed my knees, the
side of my thighs and then he reached my pussy.
He spread my lips apart and stuck his tongue in
my p*ssy like he was trying to lick the source of
my wetness. I moaned as he licked from there up
to my pleasure point. He licked my clit and I
sucked in my breath. He took the whole clit into
his mouth. He sucked all the juices off my clit till
it was only his salivated lube that remained. As
he worked wonders on my clit, his fingers decided
to find my g spot.
my p*ssy like he was trying to lick the source of
my wetness. I moaned as he licked from there up
to my pleasure point. He licked my clit and I
sucked in my breath. He took the whole clit into
his mouth. He sucked all the juices off my clit till
it was only his salivated lube that remained. As
he worked wonders on my clit, his fingers decided
to find my g spot.
I kept arching my back and moaning. Every moan
was a decibel higher. He knew he was getting
there because my legs started to vibrate
uncontrollably. He was right, I was going to
scream. The feeling washing through me was
more than I had ever experienced. He intensified
the pleasure he was giving me. He sucked harder,
licked faster and probed deeper. He brought my
whole body except my p*ssy to a shut down. I
climaxed with a scream hitting near falsetto.
was a decibel higher. He knew he was getting
there because my legs started to vibrate
uncontrollably. He was right, I was going to
scream. The feeling washing through me was
more than I had ever experienced. He intensified
the pleasure he was giving me. He sucked harder,
licked faster and probed deeper. He brought my
whole body except my p*ssy to a shut down. I
climaxed with a scream hitting near falsetto.
He hugged me as my body vibrated.
“Breathe baby, breathe.” He said that into my ears
like he knew what he had done. The erroneous
crime he had committed to my body. I had to pay
him back.
I took in deep breaths and pushed him off me. He
landed on the floor. I didn’t need to tease him, I
just went straight for his d*ck.
landed on the floor. I didn’t need to tease him, I
just went straight for his d*ck.
“What the… ah!” he fell back as I took him into
my throat completely. I slurped all over his d*ck
as I teased his cap with my tongue. I took his
balls into my mouth as I used my hand for his d*ck.
I thought of what else I could do to stun
him, so I bent my head lower and gave him a rim
job. He moved back a bit, I looked at him in the
most seductive manner and went back to licking
him. I licked his asshole and his perineum. He
moaned out load and shivered every time my
tongue went there. He had never had it before. I went back to paying his d*ck my attention. It
twitched in my mouth,
him, so I bent my head lower and gave him a rim
job. He moved back a bit, I looked at him in the
most seductive manner and went back to licking
him. I licked his asshole and his perineum. He
moaned out load and shivered every time my
tongue went there. He had never had it before. I went back to paying his d*ck my attention. It
twitched in my mouth,
I stopped and looked at him… I laid on the couch
and spread my legs apart.
“F*ck me please.”
He got up, positioned himself between me, and
supported his weight with his arms as he gently
slid his d*ck into my wetness. I arched my back
again, shifting my pelvic upwards to receive his
whole glory. He moved out of me and slid in
again, slowly. I moaned in the same pace,
tightening my grip on his shoulders. He moved
into me slowly about five more times, like he was
trying to make his mark everywhere; he was
trying to make every nerve prepare for savage
return.
supported his weight with his arms as he gently
slid his d*ck into my wetness. I arched my back
again, shifting my pelvic upwards to receive his
whole glory. He moved out of me and slid in
again, slowly. I moaned in the same pace,
tightening my grip on his shoulders. He moved
into me slowly about five more times, like he was
trying to make his mark everywhere; he was
trying to make every nerve prepare for savage
return.
“Hope you are ready…” he said.
With that, he pulled out and smashed right into
my p*ssy. I dug my nails into his shoulders.
He screamed out and retaliated by ramming into me
non-stop. I was wild, I felt tears coming out my
eyes. The exquisite pleasure I felt. I was so happy
something so surreal was happening to me and I
was so excited that his hands were all over me,
my pleasure heightened.
He increased his thrust pace, I wrapped my arms
around him. He kept going in faster and I felt like
my heart was going to explode. I was having mini
orgasms, one minute I feel like I was close to an
orgasm, the next I was right where we started
from. The faster he went, the more my p*ssy
juice flowed.
around him. He kept going in faster and I felt like
my heart was going to explode. I was having mini
orgasms, one minute I feel like I was close to an
orgasm, the next I was right where we started
from. The faster he went, the more my p*ssy
juice flowed.
He raised himself up and tried to turn me over. I
immediately knew he wanted to hit it from
behind. I flipped faster than a tossed coin and
bent forward to put my ass up in the air. He
slapped my ass hard.
immediately knew he wanted to hit it from
behind. I flipped faster than a tossed coin and
bent forward to put my ass up in the air. He
slapped my ass hard.
“Ow.” That was a moan.
“You are thick in a ‘just right’ manner.”
He spread my cheeks and slipped his d*ck in.
He hit my G-spot immediately. I grabbed the arm of
the chair. He wasn’t even slowing down, it was
like he knew he had hit the spot. He grabbed my
waist and pounded me so hard I was back to my
semi climaxes, screams and tears.
the chair. He wasn’t even slowing down, it was
like he knew he had hit the spot. He grabbed my
waist and pounded me so hard I was back to my
semi climaxes, screams and tears.
He fell back on the couch, pulling me along so his
d*ck doesn’t pop out. He got me straddling him,
reverse cowgirl. I was about to go ham on him
but he pushed me up so I fell on his chest and he
began the pounding again.
I started rubbing on my clit as he increased his
thrusting. It got to a point the pleasure zapped
away my ability to control my fingers on my clit. I
grabbed his thighs as he pounded away taking
my breasts in his hands, pinching my nipples as
he squeezed.
thrusting. It got to a point the pleasure zapped
away my ability to control my fingers on my clit. I
grabbed his thighs as he pounded away taking
my breasts in his hands, pinching my nipples as
he squeezed.
“Ah! Lanre! Oh my! Ahhh!” I came all over his
d*ck. He held me down in an embrace as he kept
slamming into me. His tempo increasing, his
breath was louder. Before I could stop shaking
and vibrating from my orgasm, he held me tighter
and grunted in my ear.
d*ck. He held me down in an embrace as he kept
slamming into me. His tempo increasing, his
breath was louder. Before I could stop shaking
and vibrating from my orgasm, he held me tighter
and grunted in my ear.
We both relaxed and let go.
“Sleep. When I get hard again you’re doing all the
work.” I laughed.
work.” I laughed.
It’s been 4 weeks since that day. I have been
living a dream. We are officially dating and the
sex is great. We have fought don’t get me wrong
but… my crushing for years was worth it.

No comments: