19 year old Deisi Ocampo from Chicago is now a
multimillionaire after accepting and scratching
two lottery tickets her dad gave her as birthday
present on October 6th.
Deisi told ABC News exactly what happened
"I rarely play the lottery. My dad buys
tickets once in a while and thought it would
fun to get me two tickets for my birthday.
The following day, I didn’t think much of it
when I scratched off the first set of
numbers. But when I finished scratching
the second ticket, I began to shake and
sweat out of nervousness. I just couldn’t
believe it was real.”
The birthday girl had won $4 million dollars.
Deise said she immediately called her father who
was also stunned.
“He couldn’t believe it. He thought I was
teasing him. When I told him I had won, he
asked if it was $500, and I said, ‘No $4
million!’”
On how she plans to spend the money
"I will share with my dad so he can buy a
new home for my mom, dad and sister,”
she said. “I plan to use a portion to pay for
college since I want to become a nurse and
take care of babies.”
When asked if this was the best birthday present
she’s ever received, Deisi replied, “Definitely!”
Source: ABC News
Home
Unlabelled
Girls becomes a millionaire with birthday lottery ticket from her dad.
Tagged with:
About Unknown
This is a short description in the author block about the author. You edit it by entering text in the "Biographical Info" field in the user admin panel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- Popular Post
- Video
- Category
Películas populares
-
N igerian security forces fired teargas on Thursday inside the parliament complex as opposition lawmakers, including the speaker of the lo...
-
Following the fracas that ensued at the National Assembly complex on Thursday, 20 November, it is believed that over 120 lawmakers have a...
-
True to widely held belief, Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan's Expression of Interest and Nomination forms for the Delta S...
No comments: